Consider yourself at home with Lionel Bart’s classic musical based on Charles Dickens’ novel, Oliver Twist. The Tony and Olivier Award-winning show is one of the few musicals to win an Academy Award for Best Picture and is widely hailed as a true theatrical masterpiece by actors and audience members alike.
- FRIDAY, MARCH 30 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, MARCH 31 @ 3pm & 7pm
- No Easter Sunday Shows
- FRIDAY, APRIL 6 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, APRIL 7 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, APRIL 8 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, APRIL 13 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, APRIL 14 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, APRIL 15 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, APRIL 20 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, APRIL 21 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, APRIL 22 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, APRIL 27 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, APRIL 28 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, APRIL 29 @ 2pm & 6pm
|ADVANCE SALES||WALK-UP SALES|
|$15 for all ages||$18 for all ages|
|*Plus a $1.50 per ticket fee for our Theatre Improvement Fund to support renovations of the our performance home.||*Note: Conservatory shows often sell-out in advance. There is no guarantee walk-up seats will be available.
For complete ticketing policies, including refunds/exchanges and late seating, click here to visit our box office page.
This show is performed by Conservatory Teens, grades 8-12. The show is great for all ages, but recommended for ages 5 & up. The show runs 2 hour, 10 minutes with a 10 minute intermission.