Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks Animation film, Shrek The Musical is a Tony Award-winning fairy tale adventure, featuring all new songs from Jeanine Tesori (Thoroughly Modern Millie; Caroline, or Change) and a sidesplitting book by David Lindsay-Abaire. Shrek brings all the beloved characters you know from the film to life on stage and proves there’s more to the story than meets the ears.
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 4 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 10 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 11 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 12 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 17 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 18 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 19 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 24 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 25 @ 3pm & 7pm
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 26 @ 2pm & 6pm
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 31 @ 7pm
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 @ 3pm & 7pm
|ADVANCE SALES||WALK-UP SALES|
|$23 for all ages||$26 for all ages|
|*Plus a $1.50 per ticket fee for our Theatre Improvement Fund to support renovations of the our performance home.||*Note: Conservatory shows often sell-out in advance. There is no guarantee walk-up seats will be available.
For complete ticketing policies, including refunds/exchanges and late seating, click here to visit our box office page.
This show is performed by Conservatory Teens, grades 8-12. The show is great for all ages, but recommended for ages 5 & up. The show runs 2 hour, 10 minutes with a 10 minute intermission.