2017-18 SEASON FIVE SHOWS
REMAINING 2016-17 SHOWS
Shows are ticketed through our old system, Ticketleap.
TICKET & SHOW INFORMATIONThe following is an understanding that all ticket purchasers agree to when purchasing their ticket:
Ticketholders and performance attendees agree to release and hold harmless Windy City Conservatory for Performing Artists andWindy City Performs, their leadership, officers, agents, teachers, contractors,employees and volunteers, from any and all claims, suits or causes of action for liability from attendance at the performance of this show, including reimbursement of reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in connection with the same. Additionally, Ticketholders acknowledge the Company’s ticketing policies, including refund and exchange policy.
LOCATION OF THE THEATRE
- REFUNDS: All ticket sales are final. Sorry, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- DISCOUNTS: From time to time, WCMT may run promotions or offer discounted tickets for a variety of reasons. We are unable to offer retroactive discounts, or apply codes to tickets that have already been purchased.
- MERCHANT & OTHER FEES: Our ticket vendor adds a merchant/credit card fee to each transaction.
- CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event of a performance cancellation, we will attempt to re-assign patrons to a suitable alternative performance. If this is not possible, any ticket money collected will be refunded within 21 days of notification.
- ARRIVAL & LATE SEATING: Please plan to arrive at the theater at least ten minutes before curtain. Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager and will be permitted only at a safe and appropriate time once the performance has begun. We reserve the right to refuse late seating, or hold late-comers in the lobby for some performances.
- PHOTOGRAPHY & RECORDING: Due to copyright and licensing restrictions, there is no photography or video recording permitted without the express consent of the Artistic Director.
- LOST ITEMS: Windy City Music Theatre & Jefferson Playhouse are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Inquiries regarding lost and found items may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.324.3700
- HANDICAP SEATING & ASSISTANCE: Patrons who require special assistance are encouraged to contact us in advance of arrival so we can help with seating when you arrive. Our main public restroom is located on the 2nd floor of the lobby area; however, there is a ground floor restroom backstage; please see one of our staff or volunteers for assistance or directions to the ground floor restroom – we’re here to help. If you would like to make advance arrangements for special accommodations, please email or call us 24-48 hours in advance: email@example.com / 312.324.3700.
4766 No. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60630
Some helpful tips for patrons of the Jefferson Playhouse…
- We suggest planning to arrive at least 15 minutes early to find a parking space and make your way into the theatre.
- Generally, the lobby opens 45 minutes before show time, and the house opens approximately 20 minutes before show time.
- We are located just a block from the CTA Blue Line / Jefferson Park Metra station. See maps above.
- Parking is on-street. There is ample parking on Milwaukee Ave. on the same block as the theatre. Currently, meter payment is required Monday thru Saturday. Sundays are free.
- There is also side-street parking within a 3-5 minute walk from the theatre. We always recommend checking the signs for any restrictions.
- We offer free drinking water in our lobby. We have healthy munchies and snacks available for a suggested donation of $2. All proceeds benefit our youth & teen financial aid fund.
- If you are visiting with a wheelchair, stroller or walker, we recommend letting us know in advance so we can prepare for your arrival and make your visit as comfortable as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our complete ticketing and seating policies, click the tab above.
- Still need more information? Send us a note: email@example.com