WINTER 2017 TEENSTAGE PROGRAM & SHOW
Stephen Schwartz’s PIPPIN
MARCH 4: ALL SHOWS SOLD-OUT – NO ONLINE or WALK-UP TICKETS AVAILABLE
TEENSTAGE TRAINING PROGRAM
- OPEN TO: Students who will be 13 by the time rehearsals begin, or students in grades 9-12 in 2016-17.
- PROGRAM BEGINS: Sunday, January 8
- MEETING DAY & TIME: Regular rehearsals are Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:15pm-8:30pm, and Sundays, 5pm-8pm. See detailed list of dates on our Parent Portal / Registration site.
- TECH WEEK: Week of Tues-Friday, Feb 21-24, 2017
- TUITION: $459. Two options: Pay in-full at time of registration, or pay a deposit of 25% ($114.75), and 3 additional payments will be billed to your credit card on January 5, February 5 & March 5. There is a one-time $10 fee for the installment option.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT ENROLLMENT?: education @windycityperforms.org
- AS OF SATURDAY, MARCH 4, ALL REMAINING PERFORMANCES ARE SOLD-OUT
- ——>There will be no walk-up ticket sales available.
- PUBLIC TICKETED PERFORMANCE DATES:
- Sat, Feb 25 @ 3pm & 7pm
- Sun, Feb 26 @ 1pm only
- Fri, Mar 3 @ 7pm
- Sat, Mar 4 @ 3pm & 7pm
- Sun, Mar 5 @ 1pm & 5pm
ABOUT THE SHOW: This show from musical theatre giant Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Godspell, Children Of Eden) has been successfully produced on stages ranging from High School to Broadway. The Broadway revival in 2013 won multiple Tony Awards. Heir to the Frankish throne, the young prince Pippin is in search of the secret to true happiness and fulfillment. He seeks it in the glories of the battlefield, the temptations of the flesh and the intrigues of political power (after disposing of his father King Charlemagne the Great). In the end, though, Pippin finds that happiness lies not in extraordinary endeavors, but rather in the un-extraordinary moments that happen every day. Pippin’s message is universal and will connect with audiences across the age spectrum.